Cake Hoopla's mobile cake-decorating service makes any celebration unforgettable (and delicious!). We deliver for free within 30 miles of 97224.
Here's how it works:
1. Book a date with a refundable $100 deposit. The deposit will apply toward the final price of the party.
2. We'll give you a call to work out the details for your party. You'll choose 1 of our designs or customize your own, like a party theme, team colors, or company logo.
3. Cake Hoopla delivers everything you need to decorate like a pro. Each guest receives a 6” cake or set of cupcakes, along with tools and ingredients.
4. Guests take home a delicious and unique party favor. No wasteful tchotchkes here!
5. Clean up is a piece of cake: toss out our eco-friendly single-use containers and Cake Hoopla will pick up any reusable, specialty tools.
Prices for cupcake workshops begin at $15/person with a $150 minimum order. Prices for cake workshops begin at $30/person with a $300 minimum order. The final price of all workshops depends on the number of cakes/cupcakes ordered and the chosen design. Please call or email for a quote!
For guided, live-instruction cake-decorating tutorials, check out our workhsops!
A $150 deposit is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be collected prior to your event.
Event reservations must be canceled with at least 10 days' notice to be eligible for a full refund. If canceled with less than 10 days' notice but more than 2 days' notice, event credit will be issued.
Cancellations within 2 days of the event cannot be refunded.
Due to short notice, any changes made within 2 days of the event may not be accommodated.
For any event booked with Cake Hoopla, Cake Hoopla will deliver within 30 driving miles of 97224. An additional mileage fee applies to deliveries outside the delivery area.
A Hoopla Helper will arrive within 30 minutes of the scheduled delivery time or event start time to set up. Larger events may require longer set up.
Cake Care Instructions
Cakes/cupcakes are best decorated at room temperature. If frozen, let the cake/cupcakes and all ingredients thaw to room temperature. This may take a few hours. If you're not quite ready to decorate, store the cake/cupcakes and ingredients in the fridge.
Remove the cake/cupcakes and ingredients from the fridge 1 hour before decorating or serving to bring them to room temperature.When you're ready to decorate, carefully remove the plastic wrap from around the cake and remove cupcakes from their holders.
Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month. To avoid color changes, store the cake/cupcakes out of direct light.